The Clockcrew TV Collab 2 The Clockcrew TV Collab 2

omigosh!

it's finally out! i guess the january 06 deadline was just a hoax to get people working, lol.

tis coo

The Arts The Arts

Fapulous

Awesome. You win. Best flash yet. Lets make children.

GoldenClock responds:

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ralph and the Train Ralph and the Train

Ralph is one crazy guy

You kept me on the edge of my seat in suspence? Rly. Well not rly but i love you anyway and would like to have hot babies with you. MilkPaint. Hawt.

MSPaintClock responds:

Hey Milkshakes, you one cool guy.

A ClockDay Hermit Crab A ClockDay Hermit Crab

Total awesomeness

Brilliant in every way. You made me laugh, cry, and ejaculate my brains out with this flash's awesomeness. You've got the knack, bruddah.

BoulderClock responds:

And this review made me ejaculate my brains out as well.

Zoloft Returns Zoloft Returns

Brilliant

Something like that would have took me at least 5 years. Your hax are gewd.

ZoloftClock responds:

In Yugoslavia, words are expressed by using dried goat penises.

CC- When Bit Attacks CC- When Bit Attacks

Absolutely terrible

Will all you little CC homeboys please shut the fuck up about the whole bit being pranked thing! He was in his rights to do what he did, if all you people would just shut the fuck up about it all. This flash gives him more reason to do what he did.

Plus the flash sucked too.

BoulderClock responds:

You sir are an asshole.

Tomato's Valentine '06 Tomato's Valentine '06

Oh.....my.......GOD

That flash was the most gayest thing i've EVER seen. Not ever, EVER. I didn't know people could make such jittery claymations with fast text but hey i 5'd/10'd because i just pissed my pants.

SpinningCubeClock responds:

Clean it up sir. I won't have any of that in my fucking house!

The Goatse Collab The Goatse Collab

Oh my

What was that poor man doing to his anus?

You gotta make a tubgirl and meatspin collab next. And i want in.

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

DAILY FEATURE GET!!!

Bounce isn't really one of my fav SOAD songs, but this made me like it much more. The pogo stick 'jumping' was too slow for the song, as was the seizure lightings, but the graphics were very well finished with some really good FBF. Congrats.

AcidX responds:

Thanks for the comments dude.
Yeah, I wanted to pogo to look natural. Trust me, I tried making it faster, it just looked bad ;( But heh, glad you liked it ^_^

Hippie Hangout secks! Hippie Hangout secks!

Free weed!?!

Sounds like Coffee raped that bitch good, next time have a sex scene and people will vote 5 cause its HENTAIII!I!!!!@@#@!!!! w00t!!

MasterJimmy responds:

THANK YOU KIND SIR!!
I had a dead line so I could do that sex scene as that take lots of time, next time though my friend...next time (=